Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Dirty Fake Fiancé

Dirty Fake Fiancé
By: Sky Corgan
Narrated by: Meghan Kelly
Length: 2 hrs and 12 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 05-11-18


Short and sweet but my god she fits a lot in a little space, man ex of all ex nightmares. What a twist this author gives it. Be prepared for a few shockers as the author twists and turns her way right into your heart. When I picked this up I didn’t know what to expect it sure wasn’t what the author gave me. I listened and was like what, wow, didn’t see that coming. What would make a sister invite her crazy brothers ex to her wedding? You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. There is one shocker after another as you see just what crazy means. The author and narrator blow me away with a believable, at times funny, crazy listen that hooked me from the first page.

Ms. Kelly does a bang up job with her narration, I loved her character voices and the emotions she gives them. I have never heard her do an English accent and I loved it. I have listened to a few of her audios and have really enjoyed them. I don’t think there is something she can’t do but would be interested in listening to more accents from her. She gave true emotions to this audio really getting into character. I could hear the shock in her voice as much as it was in my mind at how things turned were playing out. Her character voices are outstanding, she puts true feeling into the audio making you believe what you are listening to. There are no repeating of words, no background, and no volume change but when the character goes in thought mood, which I thought didn’t sound right, maybe a softer tone or a little lower tone would be better. That is just my thought which doesn’t make me right and in no way does it take away from the enjoyment of the listen. Ms. Kelly has no trouble changing characters, she delivers in a smooth easy flow with true passion, showing amazing chemistry between the characters. I always knew who was talking and what they were feeling. Most of the time I was feeling the same thing. You don’t even want to know what I was thinking about that crazy ex and his sister. I do feel it was due to the narration that made me feel such emotion, more so than if I had read it. She is a wonderful narration that has come far, learning as she goes, giving one highly entertaining listen after another. I truly loved this from start to finish.

What can I say, it is short, sweet, crazy, funny, heartbreaking and very touching. There isn’t a lot you can say without giving the plot away. Between the author and narrator I was hooked, shocked, laughed and thought OH MY and even had my mouth hit the floor a time or two. The characters are great, loved the story line, it is very believable, full of hot passion, confusion and lots of drama, all those things that make it a 5 star listen. Lenka and Danny are perfect for each other, I loved their hot steamy scenes. It is a story inside a story, loved his mother, his sister needs to grow up and the ex needs to get medical attention FAST. I thought this was well-thought-out and well written, no fillers just good to honest crazy, caring, fun listen. I laughed a few times, chuckled a few times and even said are you CRAZY, yep you are lol. I loved it and can’t wait to listen to more of this author’s audios.



Buy Links
Audible

Amazon

Summary
A crazy ex. A wedding on a yacht. And one fake fiancée. 
I love my sister and will do anything for her. But when I arrive to board her wedding cruise and she tells me my ex is going to be there, I know I need to take drastic action. I can’t spend three days alone on a boat with that psychotic, traitorous woman. But a red-haired, oval-eyed beauty boarding the ship catches my eye. Perfection. Just what I need.
I make her an offer she can’t refuse. She accepts my proposal and my money.
Three days should have been the end of it. But I don’t want our relationship to be fake. Not after getting to know her and the connection we share. It started out because of my crazy ex, but now, I need her in my life permanently. I want to make my fake fiancée the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment