Sunday, July 1, 2018

Remember With Me

Remember With Me (Magical Love Series Book 3)
by Dixie Painter


I have really wanted to read this and was so excited to pick it up and get started. What could be worse than having your one and only true love die knowing she is coming back as another person and you must find her? Talk about presser what if someone added a curse and you have to find her and make her believe she is reincarnated and is truly your wife for the curse of immortality to be broken wow now that is presser. I can’t help but wonder at all those that who have lost their one and only not knowing if they will ever see them again only believing after death they will, what if they had this second chance which would be one in a million chance they would find them if there is really reincarnation. For me that made the story it blows my mind. As I pick this story up I held on to that thought and let the author take me to another place in time where it is real.

I loved the mystery, danger and the romance. I thought this was an outstanding read that I plan to read again. It was a story I couldn’t put down and had to keep turning the pages to see Jo was the long-lost wife many years past. I loved the plot it was mind-blowing and had me hooked from the start, it was well written and gives new meaning to romance and lost love. The buildup of the romance was great, the chemistry is powerful, the characters delightful. It was a fast pace adventure filled with suspense, mystery and humor. I laughed, chuckled my way through it along with a few heart stopping moments for me. There was nothing I didn’t like about this story. The author pulled me in and didn’t let me go. I can’t wait to read more of her work.
Buy Links
Amazon


Summary
Remember With Me

Cadeyrn Maitland has a secret he's been living with for centuries. He is the reason for his wife’s death. Cursed with immortality for his disobedience by the priestess he swore fealty as he searches the world over as his wife Anna is reborn again and again. He must convince one of her reincarnations to fall in love with him and remind her who she really is to break the curse. But, he's been little more than a transient for the last several decades and on the verge of giving up.

Journey Jones has no memory of her life before the age of ten when she wakes in a hospital, the sole survivor of a horrific crash. Adopted and raised by a nurse, she's had a good life. When her adopted mother falls ill and decides to return to her hometown, Journey, known as Jo, leaves behind her career, joins her mother and takes on a job at Maitland Enterprises.

Unknown to Jo, she bears a remarkable resemblance to Anna. Cade is convinced Jo is his love reborn. But is she?

There's darkness around Maryvell again, and Cade, a long-time warrior, is powerless to stop it when it focuses on Jo and her past. It becomes a race to see whose memories return first: Jo's, before the crash, or Anna's love for Cade?


**Remember With Me is the 3rd book in the Magical Love Series. Each book is a stand-alone, and follows a different couple in the town of Maryvell, Pennsylvania. To experience the maximum enjoyment out of the series, it is recommended you read the books in order.

This book contains scenes of a sexual nature, strong language and adult themes, and is intended for readers over the age of 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment