Monday, July 2, 2018

Daughter of Death


Daughter of Death (Bad Girls #2)
by Lexi C. Foss

I have not read anything by this author before and let me tell you she wowed me beyond belief. This is a story about fallen angels and the deeds they have done and will do to prove their innocents. It is dark, dangerous, thrilling, exciting, with assassins, demons, and sexy with wonderful characters and a thrilling action packed plot that keeps you invested until the end. Eve is strong, caring and exciting, she is trying to keep it on the download, she just wants a normal life and put her assassin ways behind her. Someone doesn’t want that and is doing everything they can to pin her for a murder she didn’t commit. Now she has ex number of days to prove she is innocent. Xai is a dream with his sexier than thou self. He loves dishing out pain to those he feels deserves it. Really he is an emotional person and uses his dishing out as a way to hide behind it. When they called for bad boys he raced to the head of the line and took all they could give him which makes him one exciting sexy man. He and Eve have been at each other’s throats for thousands of years but love each other they just can't get along and kind of go together like oil and water, grass and weeds, flies and people…you get my meaning. One thing they have is chemistry wow it is hot, deep and strong and burns up the pages.

The demon's daughter comes up murdered and Eve’s knife is found at the scene Xai knows it can’t be true. Now he is on the hunt along with Eve to find the true killer. Being so close working together old feeling come to a head, can they get over the past pains and hurt or will they forever be at odds?

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about this story from the plot, mystery to the characters. It was a very exciting thrilling ride one that I plan to read again. If you are looking for a Paranormal that is dark, dangerous, demanding, with villains, demons, angels that are ruthless, with twists and turns that will keep you guessing and romance that is hot, exciting and thrilling this is the book for you. It was a story I couldn’t put down and read at one setting. I can’t wait to read more from this author.

Buy Links
Amazon


B&N

Summary
A dead body.

A missing daughter.

A silver blade.

All the clues point to one person: Me.

My name is Evangeline, and I’m a retired assassin who wants nothing to do with the underworld. But an edict from a Demonic Lord forces me to return to the man and the life I left behind.

I have seven days to prove my innocence.

Whoever set me up is going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment