Saturday, July 7, 2018

Dare to Love

Dare to Love
by Sandy Sullivan


Tori will do anything to get the interview she wants, no far is too far for her as she is willing to show and do some crazy things. I had a few laughs and chuckles at the things she tried to pull off. I have to admit she has more balls than I do. She knows how to push the lines as well as Noah buttons as she flips his world upside down in just minutes. Neither is giving up and gives back just what they give. I thought this was a great read, loved the humor, the scenes. The characters are great, the plot even better. The chemistry between them is hot, real and raw.

For me it was a page turner keeping me turning the pages. I read it at one setting I was so hooked I couldn’t put it down. The author gives you a detailed story that keeps you entertained, with some amazing writing. She knows how to pull her readers in with a unique writing style from the start. I loved the twists and turns, how the characters baited each other as well as the chemistry that has you fanning yourself. I haven’t read anything by this author before but look forward to reading more. I see she has an audio out I would love to listen to this book in audio I think it would make a great one.

Buy Links
Amazon

B&N

Kobo has two links


Summary
Riding high on the success of his band, Iron Rogue, Noah King doesn’t need anyone much less a nosey reporter from Rock Band News, sticking her gorgeous body where it doesn’t belong. His privacy is one of the most important things in his life, and something he protects with an iron fist. How did his most guarded secret manage to be front page news?

Tori Richmond needed a story. If she broke the silence on the lyrics of Dare to Love, she’d be set and her career would be in the bag. The sexy as sin, tight lipped leader of Iron Rogue wasn’t about to give her any information, no matter what she promised him. Giving into the sexual chemistry seething between them was the wrong thing to do. She’d be just another woman in the long list of women who’d been between the sheets with Noah King, but nothing was more important than the story.

Nothing.

***Contains hot rock stars, a reporter who takes no crap, and two people finding love in the most unlikely place***

No comments:

Post a Comment