Sunday, December 11, 2016

Free audio for an honest review from the narrator. Send her a message on FB

If you are like me a love audio's there is a wonderful narrator that is looking for some honest reviews.

Here is her message she posted on my page.

Valerie Beth Gilbert :
If anyone here would like to try some of my many titles in exchange for reviews, just pm me your email!

Here is her FB page link

Here is her audio page
 There is something for everyone who loves audio. She really does a wonderful job with her narration. This is one offer you do not want to turn down. Free just for leaving an honest review.
Just go over to her FB page send her a PM tell her Page By Page sent you. She will love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Cynthia! Hi, All! I've recorded over 100 audios, including 3 mystical magical books I wrote myself. If you're interested, send me your email and I will gift you the titles you're interested in. Posting a short review on Audible makes it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete