Friday, February 12, 2016

The Baxters: Jake



The Baxters: Jake: Book 4 Kindle Edition
by L. Ann Marie

 My Review
I am really torn on this review it was a great read just hard for me to follow. It starts out slow but soon speeds up with wonderful action and thrills. I thought the plot was great with great characters. I just had a hard time getting into it and trouble understanding who was talking. It has wonderful love scenes with tons of hot passion.

Give it a try and see what you think. So many reviewers did not have the trouble I did and thought it was outstanding.

Buy link
Amazon

Overview

 Jake’s been working with the Baxters since they were on SEAL Team 10. That’s more than ten years. He’s watched their kids grow up and his other team members and coworkers getting married. He wants all of that too. He’s sick of picking up random women and one-night stands. He wants a family and he wants it yesterday.
*Content Warning: includes graphic language and sex. Intended for mature audiences 18+

No comments:

Post a Comment