Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tainted Cure: The Rememdium Series (you do not want to miss this audio)


Tainted Cure: The Rememdium Series, Book 1 


Written by: Ashley Fontainne
Narrated by: Rebecca Roberts
Length: 5 hrs and 43 mins
Series: The Rememdium Series, Book 1
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:03-15-16
Publisher: RMSW Press 


My Review
This book blow me away I just do not care for stories like this and most likely would not have picked this up had I know what it was which would have been my lose. Oh the plot twists, and the detail given in the thriller which could lead to the end of time as human know it will turn your world upside down. This is one audio I could not put down I had to listen to the end. I cannot think of anything that would be better than finding a cure for any addiction. With the start of this audio I was wowed by the story line and the narrator. So many people will be so happy but the ones you have to watch out for are the unhappy ones who will do anything to get people to buy their drugs. What the drug cartel does with the wonderful amazing drug will blow your mind and the outcome will leave hooked as not many authors can. I was left with my mouth hung open and at times saying OH MY GOD to even awww with a few lord that is nasty. I doubt you can listen to this and not be very much invested with the vivid details the author gives you.

Rebecca Roberts narration is wonderful I really like this narrator from her wonderful many different voices to the emotion she puts into her stories. Her male voices are just as great as her female ones. She has a smooth sexy voice you could listen to all day. Her male characters are rough, tough and strong. I am so amazed that she can do so many voices so wonderfully. With Ms. Roberts many different tones you have no doubt what each person is feeling. You can hear the fear, how scared they are from her voice. I heard no background noises or any place where the audio is louder than other places. You get a clear clean audio that sounds wonderful that will leave you hanging on every word. If you haven’t listened to any thing by this narrator I recommend you do she is very talented. I am sure you will love her as much as I do.

I have not read anything by this author it doesn’t take you very long to know just how talented she is. Here writing style is outstanding her stories and plots amazing. The vivid detail just blows me away. There was nothing I didn’t like from the story to the narration it was top of the line all the way. There were times I held my breath to the outcome, which I am still wondering on a few things. I am totally loving this series and have bought the next two books and still thinking about picking up the audio on book 2. The author gives you wonderful characters you can relate to as you race through to find out what else could go wrong. Your heart goes out to the one that where killed and how they died. The Apocalypse is a scary thing when put in this book with this plot it is a nightmare that you won’t forget fast. This will be one story that will stay with you for a long time to come. There is not any way you can read this and not have a very strong reaction to it. I recommend you pick up the audio you won’t believe the talent this narrator has and how much she brings to the listen.  I hope you will pick up this book you will be amazed at this author and her writing style. I am off to start reading book two as I know you will be when you put this book down.

Buy Links
Audible
 
Amazon

B&N

Kobo



Overview
Scientists attempted to find a cure for addiction. They failed.

Dr. Everett Berning, a leading researcher into the causes of addiction in the brain, spent ten years of his life dedicated to one thing: finding the cure. Recruited after a strange encounter with the enigmatic Dr. Roberta Flint, Director of Research on Code Name: Rememdium, Dr. Berning is sent to work in a secret lab as part of the research team.

When the moment the scientists waited on for years arrives, Dr. Flint and her team are ecstatic.

Unfortunately, not everyone in the world feels the same way.

Benito San Nicholas isn't ready to give up his lucrative business. When the news of a cure arrives on his doorstep from a crooked informant, Benito enlists the help of other drug lords from around the world to stop the cure from hitting the streets and destroying their livelihoods.

What happens next ends up uniting the globe--just not the way society ever intended or hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment