Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Princess Evangeline and the Dragon's Den

Princess Evangeline and the Dragon's Den (The Van Chronicles)
by Kristen Thomas,
Richard Svennson (Illustrator)


I had issues with this one, it is a small child but the illustrations have her about the same size as her parents which through me off as well as the control she has over the kingdom. I just don’t see guards giving her that much control over her parents. I felt the parent should be just that. I did like how the dragon turned her around but would have liked to have more clarity on how that was done. I have a big issues with the word bad and the author uses that a lot when her stories. I don’t feel that is a good word to use towards a child. These are just my thoughts. The author does give a good base to teach your child, it is short to hold your child’s attention.

Buy Links
Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AXCJZBU/ref=x_gr_w_glide_ku?caller=Goodreads&callerLink=https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19138311-princess-evangeline-and-the-dragon-s-den&tag=x_gr_w_glide_ku-20

Summary
Meet Princess Evangeline, a bad princess with a bad attitude. At their wits end, her parents send her away to visit someone they hope will be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment