Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Grave Peril (Love Inspired Suspense)

Grave Peril (Love Inspired Suspense)
by Mary Alford



WOW just WOW grab on to your seat it is going to be a bumpy ride. This is a fast moving, thrilling, action pack read that will grab you from the first page. I totally loved the suspense, action and the adventure as the author keeps you spinning with her twists and turns. To say I loved it just doesn’t describe what I felt for this. I have to say I read this at one setting I couldn’t put it down, it is well written with wonderful characters. I guess you could call it a second change at love since the first time around was years ago when Jamie’s father was sent to jail for killing her boyfriend’s father. Talk about putting a spin on your love life. This tore them apart leaving their love broken and all the plans they has made were destroyed with one person’s actions. Her father said I didn’t do it, she believed him, he was so kind and loving to everyone. Gavin father was his best friend why would he do that? Gavin didn’t buy it not with the evident they had. Jamie’s father went to jail and died there. Jamie’s uncle knows he didn’t do it and has spent the last year trying to prove it. He said I have proof and now he is missing. Gavin still isn’t buying it but he can’t leave a woman at an accident all alone. Just when he is helping her all hell breaks loose leaving them on the run for their lives.  

This is one story you don’t want to miss, it has it all from suspense, action, love, passion and betrayal. I promise you won’t be able to put it down and it will stay with you for a long time. It will be a book I will read over and over again. Outstanding my hat off to the author for giving me a story I got lost in and wonderful characters I just loved.
Summary
Mountain Ambush

Reunions can be deadly

Jamie Hendricks always believed her late father was innocent of murder…and now her uncle claims to have proof. But when she arrives in her hometown, her uncle has vanished—and someone wants her dead. Jamie’s ex-boyfriend, CIA agent Gavin Dalton, is the only person she trusts…even if he believes her dad killed his father. But can he help her uncover a deadly conspiracy that goes deeper than anyone expected?


Buy Link
Amazon

B&N

Kobo

Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment