Monday, June 20, 2016

Help! My Boss Is Whacko


Help! My Boss Is Whacko! Tips to Help You Deal with Unprofessional Behavior from the Boss: Business Professional Series, Book 3
 
Written by: Richard Lowe Jr
Narrated by: Melissa J. Costa
Length: 48 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:01-18-16
Publisher: The Writing King


My Review
I found this audio to be very interesting and helpful in many ways. There is something here for everyone who has ever had an issue with their boss. I myself found a few things that I have or had issues with that I will be applying at work. It also was helpful with a few issues I have had with my own employees. Sometimes even bosses have issues with employees that they need help on.

Ms. Costa did a lovely job narrating this audio her voice is very pleasant to listen to. She gives you a very understanding and caring voice that really gives meaning to what you are listening to. There are no background noises or any interruptions that I could tell just a nice clear, clean audio that gives the facts as the author has given them.   I found her performance to be one of the best I have listened to in this type of book. If any breaks were taken I could not tell, her tones are even given. Her voice has a lovely tone that you have no trouble listening to. She has a voice you could listen to for hours and never tire of it. She gives the correct emotion that is needed to each character to make this a clear understanding audio that gives voice to each scene. I really enjoyed her narration and look forward to listening to more of her work.

I feel there is something here for everyone even if you have a wonderful boss sometimes you might have other coworkers that might make your life hard. I think you will find something here to help you with that issue. This was very informative and very helpful with wonderful advice. I hope each of you will either pick up the book or audio it is well worth your time.

Buy Links


Overview
Is your boss driving you nuts? Do you have nightmares about the stupid or insane things your boss does or makes you do? Are you constantly upset with your boss? Is your boss attacking you? Do you feel helpless and wish there was something you could do to get your work done without the constant harassment?
Corporate leader and manager for over 30 years, Richard Lowe presents some scenarios of bosses who are in one way or another whacko and guides you to show how to handle those situations. Lowe answers the question: how can you stop whatever stupid things your boss is doing without putting your job in danger or losing your integrity?
  • What to do when your boss is racist or has racist tendencies?
  • How do you stop your boss from harassing you about your religion?
  • What to do when your boss lies to you ?
  • How to get your job done when the boss has decided to retire and doesn't want to do anything?
  • How to deal with the unethical boss?
  • What to do when your boss is driving you crazy by micromanaging your every move?
  • What options you have when the boss is downright hostile.
  • How to handle the situation when your boss is psychotic.
Buy this book now to save your sanity, improve your career, and handle the whacko boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment