Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lost and Found: A Cunningham Family Novel: Her Wicked Heart #2



Lost and Found: A Cunningham Family Novel: Her Wicked Heart #2

My Review
This is the first book of this series I have listened to, to be honest I felt lost and I feel sure it is because I have not listen/read the others in this series. I thought the book was great as well as well written. There are a lot and I do mean a lot of hot heated scenes.

Sarah Beth Goer as the narrator did a wonderful job. Since I felt lost and really couldn’t find my way in the story I took the time to really listen to her voice. She has a smooth clear voice with lots of passion in it. I could almost feel the love scenes as if I was there. If I didn’t know better I would think they really were doing it. You had not trouble knowing who was talking whether it was male or female if was an easy clear change. You were never left guessing what each character felt. There was no background noise just a clear pleasant listen. I give her a 5 star ++ for all the hot scenes she really put herself into.

I think it is only fair to the author to read or listen to the others in this series to really get the full impact. I feel I would have enjoyed it more had I started with book one and moved on from there.

"This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast."
 Buy Links
Audible

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment