Sunday, January 31, 2016

By Break of Day


By Break of Day
by M. L. Buchman


My Review
This was a little too technical for me, the first part was way over my head and a little boring. I did love the secret missions and the machines they used. I loved the teasing and the light heartiness but when it came down to business they were serious and the job got done. You could feel the chemistry between Kara and Justin it was powerful. I loved how they picked on each other about their background it was fun loving. The SOAR team work together like a fine tuned machine. They might tease each other but they have each other’s back. It broke my heart when Justin told Kara his story. That is a lot to overcome and be able to get back into and do your job.

The missions made the story for me I loved the way it was written and how things unfolded. You could feel the danger and held your breath until they came home unharmed. That last mission topped them all. It blew my mind the choices Kara had to make. They were tough she took it on the chin and did a wonderful job.

I totally enjoy both Kara and Justin family the fun loving teasing. There are many characters in this book that are wonderful. There were lots of things I really loved or liked about this book. I almost put it down at the start with all the technical that was over my head. It turned out to be a wonderful plot and a good read.

Buy Links
Amazon

B&N

Kobo

Book Description  
Captain Kara Moretti flies high in her MQ-1C Gray Eagle UAV. It is the Night Stalkers' eyes and ears in the sky, and being behind a remote control and one step back from the action has always worked for her… and her love life.

Right until Captain Justin Roberts walks straight through her shields and into her heart. Justin is a pilot who loves being right in the middle of the fray. Together they'll go where life, limb, and heart are at risk in the Mongolian wilderness. But Justin learns there's something more important than missions - Kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment