Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Harvest

Harvest
Dark Murmurings, Book 3
By: B. Pheasant
Narrated by: Gary Leo Smith
Series: Dark Murmurings, Book 3
Length: 29 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 04-06-18
Language: English
Publisher: Bianca Pheasant


Nothing is for free someone must always pay for it and in this case could be with your life, if something seems too good to be true it usually is! Run, Run, Run for your life or pay with it. A very interesting, horrifying story that will make you setup straight and want to pull the characters out of the story.

Mr. Smith narration was really good, at first it took a little getting into his narration. I can’t say what it was but I wasn’t really into it. As you know it isn’t a very long audio, after the first few sentences he pulled me in, and I was taken away to a scene like no other. I felt their pain, their terror and fear. There are no repeating of words, no volume change, I can’t help but wonder what the person that took them looked like, I never got a clear picture but I think that was due to the author, or I was so into it that I overlooked it. I thought he did a great job pulling the listener in, after the first few minutes I was so into it that people started staring at me why I was shopping. I am lucky I remembered everything I went to buy.  Mr. Smith really bought this audio to life for me, and I am not sure I would have gotten the same feeling if I had read it.

The author gives a story that horrifies you, making you feel every fear, pain, surprise and love this couple did. Just married not knowing what is going on and then finding it out making them wish they had not taken that free deal. There are no words to tell you just how much this affected me and the nightmares I am about to have lol. It was a great very short listen but I did feel something was left out and it is very short. The author does fill in a lot in a very short time, there are no fillers just facts of one couple who just got married and couldn’t afford a honeymoon. I doubt very much if you can read this and not feel something very deep. For those that love horror you will totally get into this. It was a great listen that terrified me.

Buy Links
Audible

Amazon

Summary
What would you do if you won a dream holiday? 
For newly-weds Laurelyn and Elijah, it was a dream come true. They could finally have the honeymoon they could never have afforded on their own. Their excitement is tangible as they leave for Spain. 
With their arrival in Spain, they soon realize things aren’t as they should be. 
Instead of a hotel, they are taken to an isolated Asylum. They will be lucky to leave alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment